|Arctis Vanguard||Mission 10||123||1.5|
|Tyrol's Champion||Mission 17||148||0.8|
|Blood Shield||Mission 28||102||0.75|
|The Protectorate||Mission 38||107||0.94|
|The Outriders||Mission 33||113||0.8|
|Forsaken Ones||Mission 49||109||0.85|
|The Purge||Mission 66||66||0.68|
|Tartarus Pact||Mission 77||85||0.81|
|New Order||Mission 89||76||0.7|
|Honored Credo||Mission 109||84||1.0|
|Heretic Nation||Mission 127||86||1.1|
|Chaos Squad||Mission 135||96||0.88|
|New Beginnings||Mission 144||78||0.67|
|Sovereign Supporters||Mission 168||80||0.7|
|League of Vicars||Mission 163||77||0.6522|
|Champions of Hope||Mission 181||69||0.6522|
|Purveyors of Shadows||Mission 203||32||0.6667|
See the missions page for details on the : ratios for every mission.
If you are done with all the missions you are ready to start making gold and earning reputation. This is a time consuming task, requiring thousands of energy per faction.
The great thing about doing this is you end up unlocking the reward cards, with some being considered very powerful for free. You have to pay for each copy of them; but the reward for the Honored Achievement gives you what you spent on the first copy of each reward card, plus a little extra.
Here is a list of the missions that net the most reputation per energy:
- : means "reputation per energy".
- "RepCplt" stands for "Reputation after completion". This is how muchyou will have after completing all the missions that award reputation for this faction, assume you do not retake any missions for the same faction region.
- "VicReq" stands for "Number of additional victories required". Normal mission battles for progressing in game are not counted. As an example, completing all normal missions in Arctis Vanguard and then completing mission 10 for 123 times (totally 127 times) will get just enough to become Honored.
- "MinEnHon" stands for "Minimum amount of energy used to attain Honored". This includes normal mission battles for progressing in game, thus this includes all energy required to complete all the normal battles in certain faction.
- "MinTiHon" stands for "Minimum amount of time used to attain Honored". This is assuming the energy bar never maxes out, thus missions are played within energy limit. This also includes time required to complete all the normal battles in certain faction.