This page contains organization information for the Oluth Raid.
The following table assumes the following:
- All seats are occupied at the very first minute of the raid.
- All members start at 0 energy and do not use energy refill.
- No member has leveled up during the whole course of the raid.
- All members are winning every battle.
- Each victory scores 20 damage.
- Each member stops at 700 damage.
|Damage per member||200|
|Battles per member||10|
|Maximum damage per member||720|
|Maximum honor per member||75|
|Time required to achieve maximum honor||5hr50min|
|Total honor available||430|
|Maximum number of members who can achieve maximum honor||5|
Having a time limit of only six hours, players who join an Oluth raid late will not be able to contribute as much damage as they could have. Hence it is of greater value to have 6 capable dedicated players joining an Oluth raid at the first minute, both for the individual members in the way of potential honor and the raid as a whole in the way of potential victory.