cards will become available for addition in your deck.
Xeno Cards are designated by a black title bar.
Xeno has many cards with the Mimic ability, like Azure Reaper and Essence Gatherer.
Xeno has lots of good Flying units like Xeno Interceptor and Sustainer Xolan.
Xeno has the highest concentration of units with the Evade skill.
- Standalone cards
Xeno has many outstanding standalone cards, including Stealthy Niaq and Beetle Bomber.
- Lack of certain skills
Xeno cards don't have the following skill: Valor.
Few Xeno cards have Siege. Here's part of the list:
- Ragnarok (Siege 3, Legendary, From Nexus Packs)
- Parasite (Siege 3, Rare Promotional, From Elite Vault only)
- Beetle Bomber (Siege 3, Rare, From Purity Packs)
- Korvald (Siege 2, Uncommon, From Purity Packs)
- Venorax (Siege 1, Legendary, From Homeworld Packs)
- Enclave Champion (Siege 2, Rare, From Gold Packs)
- Invasion Coordinator (Siege 1, Rare, From Enclave Packs)
- Tyr's Hunter (Siege 2, Uncommon, From Enclave Packs)
- Ixnedrone (Siege 1, Reward for 100 Xeno Walker Honor)
- Cypher (Siege 1, Reward for Friendly reputation with )
- Pathrazer (Siege 2, Reward for Honored reputation with )
Most of the time, these Siege cards are either hard to get, or fragile.
- Anti-Air vulnerability
Many Xeno units fly, so units with the Anti-Air skill are often highly effective against Xeno forces.
Xeno cards tend to have below average health, as they rely on Evade and Flying to stay alive.
Xeno Assault cards with support skills are generally weak, contrasting to the abundance of offensive skills such as Strike. But most Xeno Structures possess the support skills lacking in their Assault cards.
Pages in category "Xeno Cards"
“ Abominable Raksha is awarded to Tyrant players for completing Gift of Giving 1. Since version...
“ Acidic Burst was introduced to Tyrant players as a promotional card in version 1.10.22...
“ Arachnous is available to Tyrant players as a Faction Reward. Unlocking Requirements: Faction...