Raider cards are designated by a brown title bar.
The Raiders have many of the most heavily Armored cards in the game, such as Juggernaut and Pyro Rig.
The Raiders are the unquestioned kings of both fast and slow Siege, with cards like Cannon Walker, Omega or the almighty Bolide Walker.
The combo of Rally, Strike, Flurry, Swipe and Enfeeble in all sizes is able to destroy every enemy in no time.
Almost all popular buildings in the game come from Raiders, among these Missile Silo, Gatling Tower and Command Center.
- Lack of certain skills
Raider cards don't have the following skill: Siphon.
Few Raider units have Flying. Here is part of the list:
- Among these cards, Orbo, Chopper and Drones are seldom considered in high-end decks.
Few Raider cards have Healing. Here is part of the list:
- Yurich (Heal All 1, Commander, Nexus Rare)
- Waypoint (Heal All 1, Structure, Promotional Rare)
- Cassandra (Heal Single 1, Commander, Purity Common)
- Salvager (Heal Single 1, Assault, Raid reward from Miasma honor)
- Warehouse (Heal Single 1, Structure, Faction level 8 reward)
- Power Generator (Heal Single 1, Structure, Enclave Common)
- Machine Mill (Heal Single 2, Structure, Promotional Rare)
- Goliath (Heal Single 2, Assault, Nexus Legendary)
- Blitz Armor (Heal Single 2, Assault, Standard Uncommon)
- Combat Specialist (Heal Single 1, Assault, Standard Common)
- Assembly Plant (Heal Single 1, Structure, Reputation reward from)
- Foundry (Heal Single 1, Structure, Standard Common)
- Radio Officer (Heal All 1, Assault, Awakening Rare)
- Most of the time, a Raider deck with Healing may need to use universal Heal All cards, like Apollo and Absorption Shield, and Supply cards mostly from other factions.
Many of the Raider's most armored units have 3 Health or less, such as Tremor Hunter. The assaults with extra health, Gun Raven and Mobile Command are considered merely meat shields, while most attackers are considerably fragile.
Pages in category "Raider Cards"
“ Acropolis is available to Tyrant players for finishing Voyage Home 4. Since version 1.7.54...
“ Gatling Tower is available to Tyrant players as a Raid Reward. Unlocking Requirements: 100 Honor...