Commanders, Assault Units, and Structures associated with the Imperial Faction have a blue title bar.
The Imperials are a fairly durable faction—many of their cards have Armor, high Health, and/or Healing. Famous Examples are Aegis and Absorption Shield.
Many of the popular rush units are from the Imperials, such as Sawblade and Irradiated Infantry.
Imperials also have some good Strikers, such as Tiamat and Sabre.
Most non-unique Imperial Siege units are somewhat fragile, but with good Siege. Unique cards are massively powerful such as Titan and Poseidon. Non-unique Siege cards like Aquabat, Metalhead, and Marine can also be used in some situations. Imperial Siege units with low health can also be supplemented by Heal Commanders and units, of which the Imperials are in abundance.
- Activation Skills
Few Imperial cards have Evade. A part of Imperial cards with Evade includes:
- Helios (Legendary, from Nexus Packs)
- Swift Troops (Common, from Nexus Packs)
- Muon Walker (Common, from Nexus Packs, 2 are awarded for finishing Mission 48)
- Pitbull (Rare Promotional, from Elite Vault only)
- Black Ops (Rare Promotional, from Elite Vault only)
- Imitation Tank (Uncommon, from Nexus Packs)
- Seeker (Uncommon, from Blight Packs, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 69)
- Sharpshooter (Reward for Faction level 6)
- Elite Diver (Rare, from Homeworld Packs)
- Elusive Panzer (Reward for Player level 50)
- STOVL Carrier (Rare Promotional)
- Other Imperial cards, Structures and Assault units alike will simply have to recover from the activation skills that the enemy cards use and may be destroyed before they have such a chance. Additionally, they are hard to counter these skills with Chaos (only Lord Halcyon has Chaos by the time of Terminus release).
- Attack power
Only a few Imperial Assault units have 4 or more base Attack:
- Zealot (4 Attack/4 Health(4 Delay), Heal All Imperial 1)
- Marine (4/3(3), Siege 3)
- Immortal (4/8(4), no skills)
- Patrol Cruiser (4/6(4), Refresh, Weaken All Raider 1)
- Rugged Nomad (4/6(3), Intercept, Cleanse, Supply 2)
- Blockade Tank (4/4(3), Armored 1, Siege 2 on Attacked)
- Watchman (5/5(3), Intercept, Immobilize, Supply 3 on Death)
- Risky Rally
Imperials do have 3 Rally Commanders, but only Tabitha can compare to Rally Commanders of other Factions; once you get her, both Elena and Thadius get shelved. Also, the majority of Imperial units with Rally are powerful by themselves once activated, such as the Stormrunner; however, these Rally units have low defense and/or are hard to bring out.
Pages in category "Imperial Cards"
“ Heavy Infantry is available to Tyrant players through Bronze and Silver packs. Since version...
“ Irradiated Infantry is available to Tyrant players as a Reputation Reward. Unlocking...