Bloodthirsty Cards are designated by a red title bar.
- Healing, Leech, and Health
Blood Pool and Blood Spout are examples to provide abundant healing. Leech also helps keep units alive, while heavy build fits well with these skills.
- Rally and Enfeeble
Bloodthirsty have some potent Rally and Enfeeble cards, chief among them are Asylum and Noxious Den.
Introduced in the Blight Pack, many new Bloodthirsty units have the ability to attack units aligned to them, as well as those that are adjacent to that enemy unit.
- Lack of certain skills
Bloodthirsty cards don't have the following skills: Augment, Intercept, Protect.
Few Bloodthirsty cards have Siege. Here's part of the list:
- Overwhelming Swarm (Siege 1, Common, from Blight Packs, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 68)
- Gustmich (Siege 1, Common, from Blight Packs, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 82)
- Blight Ooze (Siege 1, Common, from Silver and Gold Packs)
- Carrion Retriever (Siege 2, Reward for 500 Oluth Honor)
- Pummeller (Siege 4, Reward for Honored reputation with )
- Gustmish is mediocre as a Commander, and others are relatively slow units for their Siege power.
Few Bloodthirsty cards have Strike. Here's part of the list:
- Hades (Strike All 2, Reward for accomplishing Freaky Excellent Finish!)
- Extinguisher of Light (Strike Righteous 1, Common, from Purity Packs)
- Sulfuris Acid Pit (Strike 1, Common, from Nexus Packs, 2 are awarded for finishing Mission 53)
- Festering Wasteland (Strike 2, Rare Promotional, from Elite Vault only)
- Raging Prowler (Strike 1, Rare, from Blight Packs, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 90)
- Blight Tower (Strike Xeno 2, Rare, from Nexus Packs, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 65)
- Plague Duster (Strike All Raider 2, Rare, from Gold Packs)
- Devourer (Strike All Righteous 1, Common, from Gold Packs)
- Brood Walker (Strike All Imperial 1, Uncommon, from Silver and Gold Packs)
- Malort (Strike Raider 1, Uncommon, from Silver and Gold Packs)
- Aerial defence
Few Bloodthirsty units can hit enemy Flying units at 100% accuracy. Here's part of the list:
- Groteske (AntiAir 2, Rare Promotional, from Elite Vault only)
- Valefar (Flying, Legendary, from Blight Packs)
- Wicked Mantis (Flying, Common, from Blight Packs)
- Hovering Pest (Flying, Common, from Purity Packs, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 95)
- Demon (Flying, Rare Promotional, from Elite Vault only)
- Plague Duster (Flying, Rare, from Gold Packs)
- Draconian Queen (Flying, Rare, from Gold Packs)
- Hatchet (Flying, Rare, from Gold Packs and Daily Chance, 1 is awarded for finishing Mission 28)
- Bloodsucker (Flying, Reward for 100 Miasma Honor)
- Blitz Buzzers (Flying, Reward for 500 Lithid Honor)
- Wretched Crow (Flying, Uncommon, from Phobos Packs)
- Plasma Slurper (Flying, Uncommon, from Awakening Packs)
- Other BT units will simply have to settle with 50% miss chance when attacking Flying units. Considering the facts that BT lacks Strike cards and that their cards fit badly with AntiAir units of other factions, Flying enemies can be a big problem for BT.
Few Bloodthirsty cards have Jam. Here's part of the list:
- So it's common to see mono-BT decks being overwhelmed by powerful pro-type activation skills used by the enemies.
Few Bloodthirsty units have Armor. Here's the list:
- Intruder (Armored 1, Uncommon, from Blight Packs)
- Due to lack of Armor, Protect, Strike and Jam, many BT units are dependent on Poison, Swipe, Flurry and Berserk to finish off enemies fast. Weaken and Immobilize can cause disasters if landed onto BT units.
- Mid-speed Assaults
Almost all of the good Bloodthirsty Assault units that are easily accessible are 1 delay or 4 delay. Good 2 delay and 3 delay BT units are hard to access, especially in attack class.
Pages in category "Bloodthirsty Cards"
“ Whiplash is available to Tyrant players as a Reputation Reward. Unlocking Requirements: 2000...
“ Viper is awarded to Tyrant players for completing Tournament Pro. Since version 1.7.54, selling...