A fourth Boost was added with the new interface, and in early 2011 Boosts were revised. Five (5) new boosts are available to players holding War Chips and the four previous Boosts were re-categorized as "Attributes" under Armory. Boosts also became available in the Barracks.
Boosts acquired are visible under Character. Three slots are available to accept a 24-hour boost: Attribute, Combat, and Support.
Boosts Available in ArmoryEdit
Attribute Boosts under Boosts TabEdit
Combat Boosts under Boosts TabEdit
- Fulmination, 24 hours (25 War Chips)
- Implosion: Chance to deal major damage.
- Proc rate: 50%
- Damage: 5-15
- Avg dmg/attack: 10
- Biointerference, 24 Hours (25 War Chips)
- Irradiation: Chance to prevent healing.
- Proc rate: 60%
- Healing prevented: 20
- Avg anti-heal/attack: 12
Support Boosts under Boosts TabEdit
- Leadership, 24 hours (25 War Chips)
- Promote: Chance to bring a Commander into battle.
Boosts under Attributes TabEdit
Boosts Available in BarracksEdit
- Cruise Missile, 24 hours ($200,000,000)
- Laser Guided: Chance to deal damage
- Proc rate: 70%
- Damage range: 3-7
- Avg dmg/attack: 3.5
- Medic Rush, 24 hours ($200,000,000)
- Mend Wounds: Chance to stitch wounds and regain health
- Fortify, 24 hours ($300,000,000)
- Construct: Chance to bring 2 Structures into battle
- Proc rate: 50%
- The +10 Energy for 24 hours boost was added with the new User Interface 11 October 2010.
- Prior to 11 October 2010, three Boosts were available: +10 Attack, +10 Defense, and +5 Stamina. Duration for all was 24 hours at a cost of 5 War Chips each. These were re-categorized under Attributes early in 2011. Boosts in Barracks were added about the same time or later (prior to March 2011).